This bed has it all, all the features of a hospital bed with a modern touch supporting independent lifestyle. The Care bed is very similar to the Luxe but this design has some extra features with a seated function and trendelenburg function.
Find the perfect position with the easy hand control, luminous underbed lights for safe entry and exit, enclosed frame to ensure optimal positioning when getting into bed, box-on-box design allows options for companion configurations, safe-lowering technology, smooth quiet German engineered motors.
- Hi-Lo: Assists with bed entry and exit by raising the mattress surface to the ideal height.
- Back Raise: Improves postural support and can ease symptoms of reflux, respiratory conditions, snoring and sleep apnoea.
- Clinical positioning: One touch raises back and legs to alleviate cardiac exertion, improving resting comfort.
- Leg Raise: Promotes circulation, relieving tired, swollen and/or painful limbs.
- Zero Gravity: Helps to relax the circulatory system and muscles of the lower back.
- Seated Position: Assists with bed entry and exit and also upright dining.
- Trendelenburg (and reverse): Can assist care givers when repositioning a user
King Single Dimension - L:2030 x W:1070 x H:280 - 700mm (min - max)
Long Single Dimension - L:2030 x W:920 x H:280 - 700MM (min - max)
Upholstery - Portobello Grey
Maximum User Weight: 180kg
10 Year Warranty (Frame)
Extra benefits to the ComfiMotion Beds
- Accessibility and Inclusivity: Unexposed bed surround with padded upholstery removes gaps between beds in co-sleeping arrangements as well as promotes safe entry and exit.
- User Independence: Height adjustability improves user mobility and assists carers with manual handling.
- Flexible Positioning: Caters to various user requirements such as respiratory conditions, snoring, sleep apnoea, pressure redistribution, joint or muscle pain, lymph oedema and swelling.
- Vision and Hand Function: Handset with a clear and intuitive button display, assists users with reduced vision or hand function.
- Fall Prevention: Integrated lighting and a minimum bed height of 370mm helps to reduce the likelihood and severity of falls in the home.
- User Safety: Battery backup (optionally available) provides peace of mind in the event of a power outage
*Mattress and Headboard Sold Separately*
Please be advised that the headboard can only be able to mounted on the comfimotion Luxe beds, not the Care beds.
Headboard for care is freestanding.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.