The Bambach Saddle Seat is endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapists Association.
- Shaped like a saddle to enable the body to maintain ideal posture when sitting.
- With the Saddle Seat there is no need for lumbar support because the correct lumbar curve is maintained naturally rather than artificially.
- The seat provides adjustments that allow the user to find a "natural" spinal position.
- Seat Tilt & Height adjustable gas stem.
- Various castors & bases available.
- Five year warranty on all parts.
- Maximum user weight capacity 200kg.
- It is essential that the requirements of the environment where the chair will be used are considered.
- Standard colours are shown below.
- Surcharges will apply for different fabric and colours.
Choosing a seat type:
- Small Seat: Small seating base, recommended for children up to 13 years of age and small adults.
- Standard / Medium Seat: Considered the most universal seat size. Recommended for children 14 years and over and average framed adult males and females.
- Narrow / Cut Down Seat: Similar to the standard seat with a cut down peak which allows user to sit with their legs closer together.
- Executive / Large Seat: Broad, longer and flatter seat with a lower peak at the front of the seat. Most popular with men and larger framed women.
When choosing a stem height, your height, occupation and work environment are to be considered, see chart below for a guide.
Recommended User Height
|Low||127cm - 140cm||46.5cm||56cm|
|Drafting||190.5cm and above||66.2cm||91cm|
Choosing the right Castors:
- Standard Castors - Suitable for Carpet floor, Rugs/ floor.
- Locking Castors (lock activated by lever) - Suitable for Schools and hospitals, Occupations that require both free and restricted movement, Children and adults with special needs.
- Soft Castors - Suitable for Tile and vinyl floor surfaces, Surgeries, hospitals, Timber floor surfaces in homes and offices.
- Glides (Ideal when the seat needs to remain stable and still) - Suitable for Carpet and vinyl floors, Offices, homes and hospitals, Occupations that require no movement when seated.
- The Bambach Saddle Seat can be fitted with a drafting foot ring. This enables the sitter to work/sit at a high work station, whilst still maintaining the neutral pelvis position with feet supported on the ring
- Backrest available as optional extra.
Standard cololurs are Black, charcoal and windsor blue.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.