- A plastic container that fits to most styles of walking frame.
- It features one large and one small compartment to allow the user to separate items such as glasses, keys, medication etc.
- Supplied with a tray and a mug holder.
- Developed by healthcare professionals to enable users of wheeled walking frames to safely transport a variety of daily living items.
- The caddy enables a person to carry most items safely and more importantly, independently without being reliant upon carers.
- Made from tough and durable moulded plastic in light grey with no metal fittings.
- Biomechanical principles have been applied to the design to provide an effective carrying system without compromising user stability.
- The caddy is easy to fit to most styles of walking frame.
- Once the caddy is in place, it can be used with or without the tray or cup holder.
- The tray is designed to safely transport a plate of food.
- The plastic mug holder fits on top of the tray.
- This is a circular tray with three upwards projections forming a circle in which the mug is held.
- Maximum carrying weight 2kg.
- Walking frame not included.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.