An electrically operated lift recline chair with an air pressure system in the seat. The seating is designed to provide pressure relief for people requiring long term seating. The amount of air in the seat cushion, plus the padding in the backrest and legrest, can be adjusted. The chair is operated using a hand held control. The Careflex seat and back covers can be removed for cleaning. Wooden hand supports may be used for additional support when getting in and out of the chair. Supplier states recliner is suitable for clients at medium to high risk level of pressure injury.
- A 3 Position lift chair with effortless air pressure care system.
- Proven to give pressure relief for those requiring long term seating
- Rear locking castors ensure easy portability
- Featuring Wall saver space saving mechanism to fit into smaller spaces.
- With the added benefit of removable seat and backcovers for easy cleaning
- Wooden hand supports provide additional assistance for getting in and out of the lift chair
Overall Back Width: 76cm(30”)
Seat-to-Floor: 52cm (20.5”)
Seat Depth: 48cm (19”)
Seat Width: 54cm (21”)
Top of Back to Seat: 65cm (25.5”)
Weight Capacity: 136kg (300lbs)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.