Specifications: Combined EMS and TENS Unit.
- Digital button controls EMS and TENS modes with large LCD display.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic square pulse
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Modes: 3 TENS and 3 EMS
- Pulse Instensity: Adjustable 0-100mA peak into 500ohm load each channel
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 150Hz **Pulse Width: 30 - 300 micro second
- Ramp Time: 1 - 30 seconds
- Cycle On Time: 1 - 30 seconds
- Cycle Off Time: 1 - 60 seconds
- Timer: 5 - 95 min. and continuous
- Power Source: 3 x AAA Batteries (4.5V)
What does EMS stand for?
Electrical muscle stimulation
What is EMS used for?
- Muscle strengthening
- Rehabilitation purposes
- Preventing disuse muscle atrophy
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Relaxation of muscles
- Cosmetic muscle toning
Always seek advice from your Health Professional before purchase, to see if this product is suitable for you.
Has been seen to:
- Re-education and strengthening of weak muscles.
- Reducing muscle spasms.
- Increasing range of motion.
- Stimulating circulation.
What does TENS stand for? - Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
What is TENS used for? - The relief of chronic and acute conditions. Some examples include:
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Foot pain
- Labor pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Always seek advice from your Health Professional before purchase, to see if this product is suitable for you.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.