Combined EMS and TENS Unit.
- Digital button controls EMS and TENS modes with large LCD display.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic square pulse
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Modes: 3 TENS and 3 EMS
- Pulse Instensity: Adjustable 0-100mA peak into 500ohm load each channel
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 150Hz **Pulse Width: 30 - 300 micro second
- Ramp Time: 1 - 30 seconds
- Cycle On Time: 1 - 30 seconds
- Cycle Off Time: 1 - 60 seconds
- Timer: 5 - 95 min. and continuous
- Power Source: 3 x AAA Batteries (4.5V)
What does EMS stand for?
Electrical muscle stimulation
What is EMS used for?
- Muscle strengthening
- Rehabilitation purposes
- Preventing disuse muscle atrophy
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Relaxation of muscles
- Cosmetic muscle toning
Has been seen to:
- Re-education and strengthening of weak muscles.
- Reducing muscle spasms.
- Increasing range of motion.
- Stimulating circulation.
What does TENS stand for?
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
What is TENS used for?
The relief of chronic and acute pain. Some examples include:
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Foot pain
- Labor pain
- Multiple sclerosis
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.