- The ETAC Turner Transfer Aid is a practical aid which activates the patient when transferring from one seated position to another.
- Offers security for the person being transferred.
- Reduces the risk of falling and allows the carer to work in an ergonomically correct manner.
- Many often feel unsafe when being assisted from their beds to their wheelchairs, and carers are subject to strain when assisting with the transfer.
- Both the assisted person and the carer feel safe and the transfer can be performed with ease.
- Easily moved when not in use, just tilt it on the castors and it will run smoothly on any surface.
- Handle height and lower leg support are adjustable to suit the individual.
- Suitable only for persons who can adequately weight bear and thus stand with the added support the ETAC Turner Transfer Aid provides.
- The carer takes hold of the upper handle with both hands and puts her foot on the pedal.
- The patient uses the lower handle of the ETAC Turner Transfer Aid to help stand up while the carer uses his/her weight as counterweight.
- The turner is then swivelled to the new position, carer placing one foot on the pedal and again uses her counterweight while the patient sits down in the chair.
- Care recipients themselves can control their movements, the perception of control that is created for the patient makes transfers easier.
- Breaks down for transportation and storage.
- Max user weight 150 kg.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.