Available in 3 sizes: (calf measurement)
Small: 28-35cm (Red)
Medium: 32-40cm (Yellow)
Large: 38-47cm (Blue)
Method Of Use:
- 1. Place the Ezy-As stocking applicator on a suitable surface with the elongated hole facing you. Place your compression stocking inside the U-shaped Ezy-As, with the heel of the stocking facing the elongated hole.
- 2. Pull the top of the stocking over the Ezy-as and slide it down the sides.
- 3. Stop when the placement of the heel is slightly over the top and in the centre of the U-section.
- 4. While seated, place the applicator over your toes. Hold the heel pocket as your toes enter the stocking.
- 5. Release the heel pocket of the stocking when it is in line with your heel.
- 6. Continue moving the applicator over your foot and your heel will slide into the elongated hole as the applicator changes direction around your ankle.
- 7. Gently pull the applicator towards your knee.
- 8. Your Ezy-as applicator is then removed when free of the stocking.
- Note: In cases where a Full Leg stocking is required, fit the lower portion as described. Remove the applicator at the base of your knee by simply moving it backwards then pull the upper portion of the stocking into place by hand.
- After the fitting, be sure the heel of the stocking is properly placed on your foot. Smooth out any wrinkles by stroking with the palm of your hands.
- As seen on the ABC's New Inventors.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.