HipSaver Open Bottom High Compliance
- HipSaver Open Bottom is hip protection that can be worn close to the body with confidence.
- HipSaver Open Bottom is latex-free and contains no skin irritants.
- Ultra soft breathable polycotton-spandex allows for a smooth, comfortable fit.
- Wide elastic leg bands are never tight or binding.
- The open crotch design reduces accidents due to the 'fumble factor'.
- HipSaver Open Bottom is comfortable enough to wear 24 hours a day - even while sleeping.
- Hip protection pads are soft, thin (just 13mm thick), and tapered to provide effective hip protection with style.
HipSaver Open Bottom is the perfect hip protection for those with Parkinson's and others who experience problems with motor skills or manual dexterity challenges. HipSaver Open Bottom additionally allows nursing staff to provide quicker, easier care for those who need assistance with toileting.
Like all HipSaver products, HipSaver Open Bottom is complete machine washable and dryable to temperatures up to 95°C.
Measure around the widest part of the hip (over incontinence product if applicable)
|X Small||70 - 81cm|
|Small||82 - 92cm|
|Medium||93 - 102cm|
|Large||103 - 114cm|
|X large||115 - 127cm|
|XX Large||128 - 146cm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.