The S-Ergo seat has been pressure mapped for the optimum shape, which redistributes pressure and helps to prevent the occupant sliding down the seat. The streamlined oval tubes not only make the S-Ergo look great but also add to the strength of the wheelchair structure which is incredibly light. The seat upholstery and pads are treated with Aegis Microbe shield to reduce stains and odour, they can also be removed for cleaning.
- Swing away detachable footrests and lift up arms
- Outrigged wider ergonomic armrests to minimise overall width
- Push to lock with attendant braking system
- AEGIS Microbe Shield permanently bonded antimicrobial barrier, fire retardant upholstery
- Quick release 24" solid tyres
- Folding Back for transporting
- Ultra lightweight frame
- 5 years warranty - frame
- Maximum User Weight - 115kg
- 3 seat widths available
41cm x 43cm
(16" x 17")
46cm x 43cm
(18" x 17")
51cm x 43cm
(20" x 17")
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.