What does TENS stand for?
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
What is TENS used for?
The relief of chronic and acute pain. Some examples include:
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Foot pain
- Labor pain
- Multiple sclerosis
About the machine
- Adjustable pulse width.
- Adjustable pulse rate.
- Adjustable intensity.
- Timer of 15, 30 and 60 minutes
- Dual channel, isolated between channels.
- Modes of Operations Continuous, Burst, Modulation
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80mA peak to peak into 500 ohm load.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2Hz ~ 150 Hz.
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 30uS ~ 260.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse.
- Voltage: Voltage 0-100 Volt (open current)
- Power Source 9 volt battery
- Dimensions 95(H) x 60(W) x 23(D) mm
- Complete with carry case, 2 x tens leads, 9V battery and a Pack of Metron Self-Adhesive Electrodes (4 electrodes per pack)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.