Sales Assistant - Jindalee
We are expanding and we need a great salesperson.
- We are seeking mature sales orientated persons, with the ability to work full-time hours regularly to cover annual leave and sickness.
- Retail experience is a must.
- Previous experience with computer programs would be an advantage, and also knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A good knowledge of mobility and daily living aids for the disabled and senior citizens is desirable, and a strong desire to help others as well.
- Initial training for the position will be for a three week full-time period at our Midland and Bayswater stores.
- We are seeking well-groomed, self-motivated persons, with excellent communications skills and good references, and a clear and current police clearance
- A proven track record in sales with the ability to relate to others is essential.
- Sound computer literacy, with the ability to learn new programs.
- Current driver's licence.
- Police clearance.
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
- Caring personality and willingness to help others.
Daily Living Products are leaders in the Health field area in WA. We are very committed to improving the mobility, independence, and well-being of our customers. We offer a one-stop-shop for all our customers' mobility and independence products.
We currently have stores in Bayswater, Midland, Wanneroo, Leeming, Jindalee, and Shenton Park, with preference given to applicants who are flexible and are prepared to work in all store locations. You will be located at our Jindalee, Wanneroo, and Shenton Park stores. Occasionally Midland