- Stirex ergonomic knives make cutting easier allowing for a comfortable working position.
- Stirex knives are often use as rehabilitation aids by persons with weak hands or occupational injuries.
- The grip is placed on a suitable angle to give the arm, wrist and hand a natural and relaxed working position so that the cutting power from the arm is transferred to the centre of the blade with minimal effort.
- Blades are constructed from stainless steel whilst the handles are durable polypropylene.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 5" Cooks Knife - straight blade 126mm x 2.5mm (U-40-5)
- 6" Cooks Knife - straight blade 152mm x 2.5 mm (U-40-6)
- 8" Cooks Knife - straight blade 200 mm x 2mm (U-2)
- General Purpose - serrated blade 170 mm x 1.0 mm (U-KN-1)
- Serrated Bread Knife - serrated blade 200mm x 1mm (U-KN-3)
- Cutlery Knife - straight blade 112mm x 1mm (CK-112)
- Pronged Knife/Fork End - slightly curved straight blade with 2 pronged tip 114mm x 1.3mm (FK-114)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Daily Living Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.